- Getting better without antibiotics
- Antibiotics Dont Cure Toothaches
- Caring for Children with Coughs
- Get Well Soon Without Antibiotics
Breast Cancer Screening
Bowel Cancer Screening
- Yes to Life Cancer Charity
- When should I worry about my child?
- Variety, the Children’s Charity
Coughs in Adults
Dental Help / Oral Health
- Getting help with housing for someone who is homeless – Streetlink
- Find local homelessness services in England
- Emergency housing if you’re homeless – information
- Services for the homeless – The Pavement
Long Term Illnesses
- Improving the Live of People with Long Term Conditions
- Care Planning
- Sing For Joy Choir – For people with Parkinson’s and other long-term conditions.
Physiotherapy & Exercise
- ‘What happens when you are referred’ leaflet
- Suspected Cancer Referral Information (Multiple Languages Available)
Urinary Tract Infections
- UTI information – English
- UTI information – Polish
- UTI information – Portugese
- UTI information – Spanish
- UTI information – Urdu
Useful Health Apps for Patients
- Apps to Self Help for Anxiety Management
- Apps to Help with Healthy Eating
- Apps to help to use the Five Ways to improve your wellbeing
- Apps to help people with Stable Angina make a decision as to the best treatment choice for them.
- Apps to help in Diabetes to track levels such as blood glucose, carbohydrates and calories.
- Apps to help how to care for someone after they have suffered a stroke or transient ischaemic attack (TIA).
- Apps to help Breast check
- Apps to get an assessment, info on your condition and advice on looking after yourself.
- Apps for help to quit smoking
- Apps for BMI Healthy Weight calculator
- Apps for advice on common muscle, back and joint problems
- App to assess whether you may be depressed and make a tentative diagnosis of the severity of the depression.