If you are eligible, book an appointment for your FREE flu vaccination now:
- Pre-book at a time that suits you
- Book Online
- Call us: Kings Cross: 020 7278 9074| Somers Town: 020 7387 6855
Remember, you are eligible for a FREE flu vaccination if you are:
- 65 years of age or over
- suffering from a long term medical condition such as Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Disease or other long term medical conditions (see more >>)
- a carer
- and for children born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2015, infants with long term conditions and children in reception class and school years 1 through to 4
For more information about the Flu vaccination, access the following useful resources:
Somers Town Medical Centre hosted a successful Health & Wellness Open Day for all members of the public on Thursday the 31st of August 2017. See pictures from the event below.
The event was well attended, mixed with members of the general public, registered patients, local healthcare providers and surgery staff, as well as a member of NHS England.
Attendees had the opportunity to meet with the Practice Manager, together with new and long standing staff members of the practice. The event helped to raise awareness about a number of local healthcare service providers, all of which are accessible through the surgery for patients and residents of Camden. Patients also had access to refreshments and free mini health-checks.
The event provided a great platform for local healthcare services to engage with one another, promoting a holistic and community based approach to healthcare.
The local services that attended were:
- Action on Hearing Loss is the Largest UK charity helping people confronting deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss to live the life they choose
- Camden People first is a voice for people with Learning Difficulties in North London.
- Variety Children’s Charity provide practical help and memorable child experiences to less fortunate children.
- Voluntary Action Camden who offer practical support to the local residents of Camden.
- Yes to Life, a charity that aims to empower people suffering from Cancer.
- Mind in Camden who provide high quality support and capacity building services to benefit people who are struggling with mental distress
- AGE UK Camden, a charity who help older people to stay active, stay connected and get the most out of life.
- Sing for Joy London, a charity who manage choirs of around 25 people with conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis â€“ including active helpers, carers and expert teachers.
- Healthwatch Camden, an independent organisation who aim to improve local health and social care services.
AT Medics were delighted to host this event, and extend special thanks to the practice team and services who made this all possible.